Commerical AND Amateur Wine Competitions
American Wine Society (AWS) invites your winery to compete in the annual AWS Commercial Wine Competition. Not commercial? You are invited to compete in the AWS Amateur Wine Competition. Both are held in early November in conjunction with the annual conference. The AWS has conducted this prestigious Commercial Wine Competition annually for more than 30 years.
The Competition provides national recognition for wineries among both consumers and wine industry professionals. Judges for the AWS Commercial Wine Competition are both AWS trained and certified judges and professional experts from the wine industry. AWS judges have completed a rigorous 3 level certification that includes a disciplined approach to wine fault identification, component analysis, viticulture, and extensive wine evaluation and rating.
Benefits for Medal winners of the Wine competition
- National exposure among AWS members, consumers, and the wine industry;
- Press releases acknowledging Best in Class award winning wines;
- Publicity in AWS communications to over 8,000 wine enthusiasts and aficionados throughout North America;
- Showcase at a special tasting at the national AWS Conference and at other wine events throughout the year;
- Posting on American Wine Society websites, which provides national recognition.
The deadline to enter is in October.
For more information visit the AWS website or contact AWS.