2018 National Conference
- More than 50 sessions and speakers, from all over the world, all kinds of wines, amazing quantity of information, and multiple tastings from early morning to late night. You will learn to pace yourself because there is a LOT of wine to taste!
- The annual competition is held right before the conference so you get to see who the winners are and compare your assessment to that of the wine judges. Get introduced to a new winner of a wine that you’ve not had before.
- Hundreds of wine lovers attend this conference every year, meet new friends, catch up with old friends, and talk wine with people who love to talk wine. Of course there is wine served with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Your registration covers meals and all wine sessions. It’s a bargain!
- Wine, wine and more wine, you won’t believe how much wine there will be.
- Conference registration is $499 and includes meals and all wine sessions.
- The hotel rate is negotiated for our group, this year it is $139/night for a room at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo. (Make A Reservation)
- The hotel is in the heart of the Theater and Financial Districts, accessible to all major highways, and just 12 miles from the airport.
Transit to/from the airport is always easy – there’s a lot of us doing it!
Not sure if the conference is for you? Buffalo a little too far away? Never fear, future conferences are guaranteed to be closer. But here’s a hint. Once you go to a conference, you will be hooked and you’ll want to go every year. Feel free to contact the Northwest Regional office at email@example.com or (253) 225-1985 if there’s anything we can help you with.